OKM eXp 4500 light

Xaldoun

Yeni Üye
Katılım
24 Haz 2021
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Salam alykum brothers all over the world, my name is Khaldoun Shishani, i am a Chechen from Jordan, i need your kind assistance if possible, i have purchased okm exp 4500 and when i came to transfer the data from the device to the laptop i am shocked that i need the original visualizer 3d and the guy who sold me the device immigrated and i don't have any connections with him, i contacted the okm company and they said they will sell the software to me 600 euros (which I don 't have) is there anyone who can help me this issue? Plus, there is something really important i want to say, for any turkish brother who has a map, or any kind of treasure and wants to come to Jordan and find what his grand father or old relative has hidden you are welcome, you are safe amongst your chechen brothers and protected from betraying arabs here!Sorry im not discriminating but I've heard lots of stories from arabs who betrayed turkish brothers for ottoman gold! Sorry for the long post.
salam alykum to all of you

Katılım
14 Mar 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
brother! Is this the new scam? but the plot looks good. No one will come out of here.
Salam alykum brothers all over the world, my name is Khaldoun Shishani, i am a Chechen from Jordan, i need your kind assistance if possible, i have purchased okm exp 4500 and when i came to transfer the data from the device to the laptop i am shocked that i need the original visualizer 3d and the guy who sold me the device immigrated and i don't have any connections with him, i contacted the okm company and they said they will sell the software to me 600 euros (which I don 't have) is there anyone who can help me this issue? Plus, there is something really important i want to say, for any turkish brother who has a map, or any kind of treasure and wants to come to Jordan and find what his grand father or old relative has hidden you are welcome, you are safe amongst your chechen brothers and protected from betraying arabs here!Sorry im not discriminating but I've heard lots of stories from arabs who betrayed turkish brothers for ottoman gold! Sorry for the long post.
salam alykum to all of you

tr46osman

Aktif Üye
Katılım
24 Şub 2022
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
you should look for another forum sites or professional people coz nobody can help you here bro.

Üst